Vegan Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with papers.
- Whisk together the soy milk and vinegar and set aside until it curdles.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl and mix.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the margarine and sugar for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy, be careful not to over-beat or the margarine will melt. Beat in orange and vanilla extracts, then alternate between flour mixture and soy ilk mixture, beating until no large lumps remain.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 20-22 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.