Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can't even tell the difference! You can use 2 tbsp. of olive oil instead of the nuts, or sub the cashews for the same amount of almonds or 3 tbsp. of whole wheat flour.
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon arrowroot (starch)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Blend all ingredients in blender on high for 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Pour into skillet and cook on medium high until thick, stirring constantly.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, turkey, etc.