1/3 Photos of Vegan Cornbread (With Spelt Flour)
A super quick and delicious recipe adapted from vegweb.com! I don't like really sweet cornbread, so feel free to sweeten to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Mix wet and dry ingredients separately, then combine until just mixed.
- 4Pour into casserole dish, and bake approximately 22 minutes.
- 5Best served hot out of the oven!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cornbread (With Spelt Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: