Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty vegan version of your ultimate chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy and easy to make. I send them to my boyfriend overseas and they keep rather well.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with baking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in another small bowl, beating vigorously with a whisk until emulsified.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing until everything is moistened.
- Let sit five minutes.
- Drop slightly rounded tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets, about 1 inch apart. Bake one sheet at a time on the center rack of oven until cookies are slightly golden, about 10-15 minutes. Caution, cookies bake very quickly.