A tasty vegan version of your ultimate chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy and easy to make. I send them to my boyfriend overseas and they keep rather well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with baking spray.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in one bowl.
- 3Whisk wet ingredients together in another small bowl, beating vigorously with a whisk until emulsified.
- 4Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing until everything is moistened.
- 5Let sit five minutes.
- 6Drop slightly rounded tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets, about 1 inch apart. Bake one sheet at a time on the center rack of oven until cookies are slightly golden, about 10-15 minutes. Caution, cookies bake very quickly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cookie Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips