Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice vegan quinoa curry put here for safe keeping. Enjoy........
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 serrano peppers (seeds removed, chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small eggplant (diced)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 1. Cook quinoa acording to directions.
- 2. Combine onion, peppers, garlic and broth in a.
- blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Add all ingredients except quinoa to a large pot,.
- cover and simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over quinoa.
The eggplant was really nice in this, but I found it overall a bit bland. I pretty much followed the recipe, and finding it a bit lacking in flavour, doubled then tripled the spices. It still lacked something to me.