Inspiration from veganlunchbox.blogspot.com
Make and share this Vegan Coconut Cream Pie Filling recipe from Food.com.
- Blend tofu until smooth, set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together sugar and cornstarch, slowling adding the coconut milk.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until thick.
- Once the mixture has thickened, fold in the tofu, vanilla, coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and garnish with extra shredded coconut.
- Chill before serving.