Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a non-dairy, not too sweet variation. If you are not vegan, honey can be added instead of the agave syrup. Sometimes I use orange-pineapple juice. Ice cubes are optional.
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup plain soymilk or 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (honey if you are not vegan)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Taste to adjust sweetness.
- If desired, add 6 ice cubes, one at a time.
- Serve in a tall glass with a lemon slice.
Luscious! This recipe uses ingredients I always have in the house, well, except for agave syrup, so I used honey instead. I don't even know what agave syrup tastes like. We always have soymilk, and I usually use it for cooking, so it was a treat to have it in a drink. We liked the orange version so much I made up another batch with some frozen lemon-mint concentrate, and that one was even better. Thanks for a delicious treat!