Recipe by breezee1984
Raw foodists will love these. They are 100% raw food-vegan, and very good for you--much better than sugar filled candy thats been processed.
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup raw walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup dates, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- shredded coconut, for coating
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, pulverize the walnuts raisins dates and apricots for 1 to 2 minutes until finely chopped.
- Add coconut, orange juice and zest.
- Process for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture comes together to form a ball.
- Place some shredded coconut on a plate.
- Dampen hands with water, form mixture into 1 inch balls and roll into shredded coconut.
- Place each ball into a cupcake paper to serve.