I can't remember where I got this recipe, but I love it! I think it might have been vegweb.com. The fresh cinnamon and nutmeg is a MUST! Don't buy that junk in the plastic shakers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and add more cinnamon/vanilla to taste.
- 2Heat about 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
- 3Dip the bread into the mixture to coat, let drain over the bowl for a few seconds, then gently lay onto the pan. Repeat until the pan is full. Let the bread cook for 2-4 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom and carefully flip over and cook the other side.
- 4Place paper towels on a plate, put the finished French toast onto the plate, and place in a warm oven until everything is done. Use the other tbsp of oil if you need it.
- 5Serve with powdered sugar, maple syrup, apple sauce, etc.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: