Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy to use in anything you would associate with cilantro...I like to stir it into black bean soup and chili! Make extra to freeze!
- 4 cups cilantro leaves, packed
- 1 cup blanched slivered almond
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- Combine cilantro, almonds, garlic and salt in food processor and process intil smooth.
- With machine still running, add olive oil through feed tube and process into a smooth paste.
- If not freezing, store tightly covered in refrigerator with thin layer of olive oil on top to prevent discoloration.
This was good but next time I make it I will only use 1 teaspoon of salt and no more than half cup oil. I did use 6 garlic cloves. Stirred in some soy creamer and tossed with rice angel hair pasta and quartered mushrooms- yum!