Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This gluten free, dairy free and vegan Chocolate Sorbet uses only 3 ingredients and is super yummy to boot! http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-sorbet/
- 473.18 ml water
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 236.59 ml dark chocolate chips (73% cacao)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, heat water and agave, stirring until agave is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, mix in chocolate chips, stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Blend mixture in a Vita-Mix (or other high speed blender).
- Cool mixture in freezer for 1 hour.
- Add to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine.