1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Sorbet
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free, dairy free and vegan Chocolate Sorbet uses only 3 ingredients and is super yummy to boot! http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-sorbet/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml water
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 236.59 ml dark chocolate chips (73% cacao)
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat water and agave, stirring until agave is dissolved.
- 2Remove from heat, mix in chocolate chips, stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- 3Blend mixture in a Vita-Mix (or other high speed blender).
- 4Cool mixture in freezer for 1 hour.
- 5Add to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: