1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Sorbet
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free, dairy free and vegan Chocolate Sorbet uses only 3 ingredients and is super yummy to boot! http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-sorbet/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (73% cacao)
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat water and agave, stirring until agave is dissolved.
- 2Remove from heat, mix in chocolate chips, stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- 3Blend mixture in a Vita-Mix (or other high speed blender).
- 4Cool mixture in freezer for 1 hour.
- 5Add to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: