1/2 Photos of Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Engineer in the Kitchen's Note:
My healthy adaptation of a vegan recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 11 tablespoons pumpkin puree (this is 3/4 cup missing 1 Tb)
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1/2 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1Boil water, add to flax meal, stir and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2Mix sugar, pumpkin, oil, vanilla, and flax meal mix.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir to mix well.
- 4Add chocolate chips and stir.
- 5Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips