1/2 Photos of Vegan Chocolate Pudding Cake (Crock Pot)
2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Originally a Betty Crocker recipe - I veganized it and baked it in the Crockpot (2-3 quart capacity). Reminds me of the chocolate pudding cakes my mom used to make when I was little. A great comfort food dessert, especially for chilly wet nights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot insert with cooking spray.
- 2Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa, baking powder, and salt together in bowl.
- 3Stir in soy milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into crock pot insert.
- 5Mix brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa in bowl (make sure there are no big lumps). Sprinkle over batter.
- 6Pour hot water over contents of crockpot - DO NOT STIR!
- 7Cook on high for 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove lid of crock pot and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 8Spoon cake into bowls. Spoon sauce over top.
- 9Great on its own; also yummy with soy whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Pudding Cake (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 335.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g