Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this with my chocolate peppermint cupcakes. This recipe is from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World and is delicious
- 59.14 ml shortening
- 59.14 ml soy margarine
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 473.18 ml icing sugar, sifted
- 118.29 ml icing sugar, sifted
- 44.37 ml soya milk
- 2.46 ml peppermint extract
- 2.46 ml vanilla essence
- Cream together margarine and shortening until well combined. Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the icing sugar about half a cup at a time and beat well each time adding a little splash of soy milk when all ingredients have been mixed . Beat in the essences for about 3 minutes with a hand held mixer until light and fluffy. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until needed. Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles.