- 650.62 ml whole wheat flour
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 78.07 ml chocolate chips
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29-236.59 ml soymilk or 118.29-236.59 ml water or 118.29-236.59 ml orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix your dry ingredients reserving about a third of the chocolate chips for topping.
- Then add the wet ones and stir well.
- Divide between 12 cake or muffin cases (in a muffin tin is best), topping with the remaining chips. Bake at 200C/400F for 15 to 20 minutes until well risen and browning.