Very Easy! Soft and moist. From Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World! You can use less sugar if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sugar, unbleached organic (for frosting)
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened (for frosting)
- 1/4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk (for frosting)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (for frosting)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a bowl whisk together soy milk and vinegar, set aside to allow curdling.
- 3Add sugar, oil and vanilla extract to the soy milk mixture and beat until it's foamy.
- 4In a seperate bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda an dpowder, and salt.
- 5Add in two batches to thewet ingredients, beating until no large lumps remain.
- 6Pour into lined cupcakes filling about 3/4 full.
- 7For the frosting: mix margarine, soy milk, and vanilla.
- 8Blend in sugar until creamy enough to your preference.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes With Vegan Vanilla Frosting!
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 95.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: