Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
adapted from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World by by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.
Make and share this Vegan Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Cream together margarine and cream cheese.
- Mix melted chocolate into margarine, cream cheese mixture.
- Continue mixing while slowly adding powdered sugar in 1/2 cup batches.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla.