- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- •In a small pot, warm the almond milk over medium heat until it begins to steam. Remove the pot from the fire and add the dark chocolate.
- •Stir the chocolate until it has melted. If necessary, return the pot to the fire to help it along. Once melted, allow it to cool slightly.
- •Add the milk mixture, tofu and coconut milk to a blender and process until it is smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl or serving glasses and chill for 3 to 4 hours, until set.