Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
This is a healthier and vegan version of Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. This is so moist, delicious, and good for you.
- 88.74 ml ground flax seeds
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml water
- 236.59 ml honey (this ingredient is NOT vegan)
- 473.18 ml coconut oil (refined)
- 946.36-1182.95 ml shredded zucchini (4 large zucchini)
- 1419.54 ml buckwheat flour
- 14.78 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml sea salt
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g packageminiature semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flax seed and water in a bowl. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and oil to flax seed/water mixture. Beat well.
- Add zucchini FIRST and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for one hour.
- Freezes well.