Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
This is a healthier and vegan version of Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. This is so moist, delicious, and good for you.
- 6 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup honey (this ingredient is NOT vegan)
- 2 cups coconut oil (refined)
- 4 -5 cups shredded zucchini (4 large zucchini)
- 6 cups buckwheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) packageminiature semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flax seed and water in a bowl. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and oil to flax seed/water mixture. Beat well.
- Add zucchini FIRST and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for one hour.
- Freezes well.