Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Need a super quick recipe to whip up so fluffy pancakes on any day? This one's for you
Make and share this Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nrg brand vegan egg replacer powder
- 1 tablespoon beet sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 g guittard brand semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups westsoy brand soymilk
- Mix all dry ingredients (including chocolate chips) together until well blended.
- Mix Egg Replacer powder with water in a separate bowl.
- Add vanilla, soymilk and vegetable oil to the prepared Egg Replacer.
- Preheat cast iron or nonstick skillet.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Mix until smooth with no lumps.
- Using a 1/4 cup measurement pour into preheated skillet.
- Flip when bubbles along edge remain open and bubbles have begun to form in the center.