Need a super quick recipe to whip up so fluffy pancakes on any day? This one's for you
My Private Note
1/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nrg brand vegan egg replacer powder
- 1 tablespoon beet sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 g guittard brand semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups westsoy brand soymilk
- 1Mix all dry ingredients (including chocolate chips) together until well blended.
- 2Mix Egg Replacer powder with water in a separate bowl.
- 3Add vanilla, soymilk and vegetable oil to the prepared Egg Replacer.
- 4Preheat cast iron or nonstick skillet.
- 5Mix until well combined.
- 6Add wet ingredients to dry.
- 7Mix until smooth with no lumps.
- 8Using a 1/4 cup measurement pour into preheated skillet.
- 9Flip when bubbles along edge remain open and bubbles have begun to form in the center.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 641.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan egg replacer powder