Recipe by Nicole_85
My favorite vegan cookie - while other kinds I have tried have turned out flat and unappetizing-looking, these seem to look and taste great every time.
Top Review by walkdanielle
Added a small banana, substituted 1/2 cup agave nectar (about) 1/4 cup of brown sugar for the Sugar, turned down the temp a little bit (to 400) - and these were ah.ma.zing!!!!
- 78.07 ml smooth cashew butter or 78.07 ml almond butter or 78.07 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml soymilk
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml non-dairy chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml chopped macadamia nuts or 118.29 ml walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
- Whisk together first five ingredients until very smooth. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine (be sure to mix in thoroughly the baking soda and salt--you may want to stir these into the flour first).
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until tops just begin to crack. Remove sheet from oven, and wait 10 minutes before transferring cookies to a plate or wire rack.