These make 6 large cookies. They're crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. You can add more chocolate chips if you'd like but I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. The oatmeal adds a great texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together margarine and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- 2Add flour and salt, mix well.
- 3Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- 4Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: