Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These make 6 large cookies. They're crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. You can add more chocolate chips if you'd like but I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. The oatmeal adds a great texture.
- Cream together margarine and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.