My mom made a version of these when I was growing up that I loved. I recently veganized them and they turned out great - I can't stop eating them! I use raw cane sugar instead of the regular white stuff, non-dairy chocolate chips, and Earth Balance "butter" sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together.
- 4Add in vanilla.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine the salt and flour.
- 6Stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Spread batter in pan.
- 9Bake for about 20 minutes (this will vary depending on how hot your oven is).
- 10Allow to cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: