Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom made a version of these when I was growing up that I loved. I recently veganized them and they turned out great - I can't stop eating them! I use raw cane sugar instead of the regular white stuff, non-dairy chocolate chips, and Earth Balance "butter" sticks.
- 236.59 ml vegan butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt and flour.
- Stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (this will vary depending on how hot your oven is).
- Allow to cool before cutting.