Recipe by KDub
My mom made a version of these when I was growing up that I loved. I recently veganized them and they turned out great - I can't stop eating them! I use raw cane sugar instead of the regular white stuff, non-dairy chocolate chips, and Earth Balance "butter" sticks.
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt and flour.
- Stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (this will vary depending on how hot your oven is).
- Allow to cool before cutting.