- 828.06 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml oil
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml soymilk
- 354.88 ml semisweet vegan chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the oil, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips and mix together gently.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9x13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick for doneness.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.