1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Chip Bars
Delicious vegan blondies! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 3Add the oil, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips and mix together gently.
- 4Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9x13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Test with a toothpick for doneness.
- 6Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips