1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Chip Bars
Delicious vegan blondies! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 3Add the oil, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips and mix together gently.
- 4Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9x13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Test with a toothpick for doneness.
- 6Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips