Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chocolate Chip cookies that amaze every time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (get a reliable kind that for sure doesn't add milk)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mashed up banana
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons applesauce (it wont taste like apples once its baked. Its just added to take the place of butter)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together brown and white sugars, bananas, vanilla, baking soda and applesauce.
- Add Chocolate Chips.
- Place on greased (with olive oil) baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until Golden Brown.
these cookies don't rise at all. maybe add some baking powder or something. also, need to put in the instructions when to add flour... i would assume with the dry ingredients. if you love cookie dough though, this is great, and no raw eggs!