Recipe by ecchho
yummmy moist banana bread. vegan, but can be made with normal margarine or butter also.
- 4 bananas
- 1⁄3 cup vegan margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease bread pan.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas and add margarine, vanilla, sugars and mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- pour into bread pan. Bake for 45 min at 325 and then raise oven temp to 350 for 15-25 more min depending on how hard you want the outside to be.