Found this recipe and am posting it here to save it. Add one 1/4 cup of avocado to the dough. I wasn't able to figure out how to get this ingredient in as it would not accept it. Add 120 calories if you use 1/2 of an avocado.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 22.In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- 33.In another bowl, with a stand or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil, 1/4 cup avocado, and sugars together until creamy and smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the vanilla extract.
- 44.Keep the mixer on low and add half of the flour mixture. Add the milk and then add the rest of the flour mixture. Mix until dough is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips using a wooden spoon.
- 55.Using your hands or a spoon form cookie dough into tablespoon balls and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand or a spatula.
- 66.Bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Avocado Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2262.7
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 66.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1582.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 382.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.2 g
- Sugars 220.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: