Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe and am posting it here to save it. Add one 1/4 cup of avocado to the dough. I wasn't able to figure out how to get this ingredient in as it would not accept it. Add 120 calories if you use 1/2 of an avocado.
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 158.51 ml cocoa powder
- 59.14 ml coconut oil
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 78.07 ml almond milk
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- 1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2.In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- 3.In another bowl, with a stand or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil, 1/4 cup avocado, and sugars together until creamy and smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the vanilla extract.
- 4.Keep the mixer on low and add half of the flour mixture. Add the milk and then add the rest of the flour mixture. Mix until dough is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips using a wooden spoon.
- 5.Using your hands or a spoon form cookie dough into tablespoon balls and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand or a spatula.
- 6.Bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.