Vegan Choco-Low Fat Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º; line muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla extract and chocolate chips just until combined. Do not beat.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly in the pans on wire racks. Remove from the pans. Serve warm.
- Cover and store at room temperature, or freeze in an airtight container for longer storage.