Vegan Choc Chip Blondies (Healthified)
- Puree the tofu, yogurt, water and applesauce until smooth and fluffy. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Use a fork to vigorously mix in the sugar and vanilla.
- Sift in flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Use a spatula to mix batter until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to an 8X8 greased baking pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325°F/150°C for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let the blondies cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.