Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe also comes from "Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar" by T.H. Romero and I.C. Moskowitz. They are very yummy, fudgy and can be whipped up in nearly no time. Feel free to use a mix of different kinds of chips.
- Puree the tofu, non-dairy milk and oil until smooth and fluffy. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Use a fork to vigorously mix in the sugars and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Use a spatula to mix batter until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to an 8X8 greased baking pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325°F/150°C for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.