Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one of my favorite go-to lunches since I always have these ingredients on hand.
- 1⁄2 cup canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free vegan mayonnaise (I prefer Nayonaise)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Mash the beans with a fork until almost all the beans are completely mashed.
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cold so the flavors can develop.
- Serve on whole wheat crackers.