1/3 Photos of Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe makes for soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies and is so yummy. Nobody would guess they're vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream the sugars, shortening and margarine for 5 minutes.
- 3Puree tofu and vanilla in blender or processor until smooth.
- 4Add pureed tofu to the cream mixture and mix well.
- 5In separate bowl, SIFT flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix until flour just disappears.
- 7Add chocolate chips.
- 8Make cookie dough balls (this recipe should make 16) and flatten them slightly onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 350 for around 9 and 1/2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
extra-firm silken tofu