1 hr 15 mins
This takes the lovely kale chips up a notch with a sauce rubbed in and baked to deliciousness! From Luminous Vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for at least an hour)
- 1 large garlic clove (peeled)
- 6 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- salt (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 1 bunch kale (cleaned, stems removed and leaves torn up into random chip sizesâ also make sure the leaves are dry!)
- 1Throw everything (except the kale) into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- 2Pour mixture over kale chips, preferably in a bowl.
- 3Massage the mixture onto the kale (I use my hands) so every kale leaf is coated thoroughly.
- 4Spread the leaves out on a baking pan.
- 5Bake leaves in the oven at 250* degrees F. for about an hour (until the kale leaves are crisp and the mixture is no longer moist). Every oven is different so just keep checking!
- 6Once the kale chips are done, take them out and sprinkle more paprika on top for more heat (or not) and let cool.
- 7Eat them all. Eat all the kale chips.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cheezy Kale Chips
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1026.4
- Calories from Fat 623
- Total Fat 69.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1026.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: