Prep 7 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious and dairy free.
- 8 -10 graham crackers
- 3⁄8 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- Line muffin tray with paper liners.
- Smash graham crackers and mush together with oil and honey and spoon into the bottoms of the cupcake liners and press down firmly. Bake these at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blend "cream cheese," sugar, agave, vanilla, and soy yogurt. Mix well and pour over crusts 3/4 full. Bake at 325 for 25 minutes. Remove when cool and chill.
- Variation: top with cherries, strawberries, or any fruit!
Honey is NOT vegan! True, some vegans choose to eat it, but don't go making these cupcakes for your vegan friends without telling them they contain honey! An extra 2 tbs agave nectar will replace the honey.
This is pretty good. My local store didn't have tofutti cream cheese so I had to use a different soy cream cheese and the cheesecakes caved in. I'm not sure if they were supposed to. They were really yummy still though, I just put strawberries in the middle and soy whipped cream.