- 8 -10 graham crackers
- 3⁄8 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Line muffin tray with paper liners.
- Smash graham crackers and mush together with oil and honey and spoon into the bottoms of the cupcake liners and press down firmly. Bake these at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blend "cream cheese," sugar, agave, vanilla, and soy yogurt. Mix well and pour over crusts 3/4 full. Bake at 325 for 25 minutes. Remove when cool and chill.
- Variation: top with cherries, strawberries, or any fruit!