Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another vegan cheesecake recipe from vegweb.com. This didn't have any reviews, so who knows if it's good or bad...I'm gonna put it here so if anyone is brave enough to try it, lemme know what you think! (Cooking time doesn't include chilling time)
- Crust: Combine graham crackers, margarine (adjust amount as needed), Karo syrup, and flour in a bowl. Mix by hand and press firmly into a round pan.
- Filling: Combine "cream cheese", sugar, "eggs", vanilla, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Pour onto crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes, until set (doesn't jiggle when you move the pan).
- Let cool.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 12 hours.
- Topping: You may use any kind of topping such as strawberries in syrup, chocolate, vegan whipped cream, etc.
I gave this to my non vegan friend and her and her family devoured it. And I had a slive myself, it was delicious, Ill def make this again and I'll probably add chocolate :)