1/1 Photo of Vegan 'cheese' Spread
A vegan cheese spread- posted in response to a forum request. A great vegan or dairy-free option
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place the oil and the sea salt into a small bowl.
- 2Rub the cut part of th garlic around the inside of the basin, spreading the oil and the salt. Discard the garlic clove.
- 3Add the ground almonds and mix to a paste.
- 4Spread onto crackers or bread as needed.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan 'cheese' Spread
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 442.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g