A fast, simple caramel sauce made with an almond milk base and finished with vegan butter. Created for my Baked Caramel Cappuccino Donuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, sugar, salt and almond milk.
- 2Cook over medium heat until sugars dissolve, then increase the heat to medium-high and let the mixture come to a boil.
- 3Stirring often, let the mixture boil until it reaches a thick but pourable consistency.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the vegan butter. Pour into a heat safe container and set aside.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Caramel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: