Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite homemade dressing, including non-vegan dressing recipes. I just love the flavor of this dressing and knowing that it's a bit healthier. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. Whether you're a vegan or not, I hope you enjoy this dressing. It is from Kris Carr. P.S. For the vegan mayonnaise, I prefer Vegenaise.
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine vegan mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, water, lemon juice, olive oil, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper in a jar with a lid.
- Shake, shake, shake!
Yummy dressing I used as a dip for some crispy romaine lettuce leaves. Thanks!
Fantastic recipe -- big hit with the vegans AND non-veggie folks :)