Recipe by COOKGIRl
Nutritional yeast is a godsend for folks who are vegan or those dairy-intolerant. I think this recipe gives traditional Caesar salad dressings a run for their money. Nutritional yeast is available in bulk in well-stocked grocery stores. I forgot the recipe source!?
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml nutritional yeast flakes
- 29.58 ml almonds, blanched and ground
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, nutritional yeast, almonds, and garlic. Make a paste.
- *Whisk in the water, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and white pepper.
- *I prefer to blend the ingredients together in a mini-blender or using a hand-held immersion blender for a creamier consistency.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Adjust seasonings if necessary.