Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy and Nutritious Vegan Burrito Pie!
Make and share this Vegan Burrito Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) canre-fried black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package tofu
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 3 tortillas
- 2 cups vegan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Drain Tofu. Crumble into a large pan with a small amount of oil. Add salsa and seasoning and heat thoroughly. In separate pans heat the beans separately. Lightly grease pie plate. Place 1st tortilla in plate and push center down. sill bottom with Black Bean, than a layer of tofu and a layer of re-fried beans, top off with grated cheese. Repeat and top off with remaining tortilla, spray with oil and grate more cheese on top. Cover with Foil and place in the oven for 30 minuets.
- While the pie is baking, slice and chop cabbage. Mix in a bowl with vegan mayo, add salt and pepper to taste. Top pie with mixture once cooled.