Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and soft brownies even without eggs. A great treat.
Make and share this Vegan Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2⁄3 cup soymilk, mixed with the vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Preheat he oven to 350F or to 325F for convection oven.
- Brush a square pan 8"x8" with cooking oil and sprinkle the bottom with flour.
- Mix the ingredients in the order of the recipe until smooth.
- Bake for 50 minutes or for 35 minutes in a convection oven.
- Cool completely before cutting.