Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this brown rice milk smoothie and it was nothing short of spectacular. OK – so it will be affectionately reserved for the “I don’t care about carb overload” trough for future emotional emergencies. But hey – I might just have to pull it out in times of celebration too! It is really that good. Rich, thick, creamy, and delicious. I don’t know what more I can say, except blend this up now! You will not be disappointed. And unlike some of the nut smoothies I make – this brown rice smoothie is as cheap as chips!
- 2 cups home made brown rice milk
- 2 organic frozen really ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of celtic sea salt
- Throw everything in the blender and puree until smooth. YUM!
Smooth, sweet & cold. What more could you want? I used homemade white Basmati rice milk which contained sea salt, as that is what I had on hand. Cold bananas not frozen but I know it would be great with frozen ones, local raw honey & alcohol free vanilla. I drank both servings. I would like to make this exactly as written.