1/1 Photo of Vegan Broccoli and Cauliflower Bisque
From Gianna's Grille restaurant in Philly. Haven't tried it yet - it's for nutritional info and safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 teaspoons soy oil
- 8 teaspoons unbleached flour
- 1/2 gallon soymilk
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 4 large yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 1 head broccoli floret
- 1 head cauliflower floret
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a soup pot, sauté the onion and celery until translucent.
- 2Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- 3Add the oil and flour and sauté for 1 more minute.
- 4Slowly add the soy milk and vegetable stock, whisking continuously. Add enough stock to reach the desired thickness.
- 5Add the potatoes, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer.
- 6Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets, rosemary, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Cook until the florets are tender.
- 8Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Broccoli and Cauliflower Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: