Soup du jour's Note:
This amazing dessert recipe came from a wonderful website, vegan.sheknows.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2in small bowl combine the ground flaxseed and water, set aside to thicken.
- 3in large bowl, combine pears, blueberries, cinnamon, and 3 T sugar.
- 4transfer fruit to a 9"square baking dish.
- 5in medium bowl, mix together remaining sugar, cornstarch, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 6stir in flax and maple syrup until just moistened.
- 7drop flour mixture onto fruit mixture.
- 8bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned and the fruit is hot.
- 9serve with dairy-free whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Blueberry Pear Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 64.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g