- 1 1⁄4 cups all purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup soy milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 Tbsp ground flax seed with 3 Tbsp water. Set aside.
- In one bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix together.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients and stir around.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients together with 1 cup blueberries and mix until combined but not smooth. Do not over mix, few lumps are absolutely fine.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin pan filling each tin 3/4 full. Bake 20 min in the oven preheated to 375°F.