Recipe by hannahactually
These are delicious! From "The Garden of Vegan" by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer.
Top Review by Gunnerbun
These are wonderful! I am not a vegan and did make a change to the recipe as I used butter and regular sugar rather than oil and stevia. I doubled the recipe and got 26 regular size muffins. Thanks, I needed something without eggs and these were so good I would make them again!
- 236.59 ml soymilk
- 236.59 ml rolled oats (or oats)
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 59.14 ml olive oil (or oil)
- 118.29 ml artificial sweetener (stevia, or sugar if you're not vegan)
- 236.59 ml frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together soy milk and oat flakes.
- Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the applesauce, sweetener, oil, and oat mixture.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and spoon into lightly greased or oiled muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.